RE: Air Con Questions.... was Keeping Homebase in business....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Air Con Questions.... was Keeping Homebase in business....
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:37:31 +0100

Which unit do you have? The single unit ones would probably be somewhat
overwhelmed if you were trying to cool down rooms in this way and would
become inneffective. As anexample ... if I have the CoolFlow 9000 on in
Edwards room with the door closed then it gets chilly in there after an
hour
... open the door a couple of inches and after an hour it's hardly made a
dent on the temperature in the room and upstairs as a whole feels no
different.

Phil