Re: ShowShifter

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: ShowShifter
  • From: "Matt Pavall" <matt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:58:47 -0000

Hi Mark,

Did you look at SnapStream as well? I had a go at installing both
ShowShifter and SnapStream and decided to keep SnapStream because it
runs as a pure web server application which is fine since I don't
intend on watching the recordings on the TV PC itself. It also
generates .asf files which are viewable with the Windows Media player
across any network, even on my laptop with a wireless Ethernet card.

Cheers,
Matt

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark McCall" <mark@a...> wrote:
> Yep...good point Graham.
>
> I run the TV output of the video PC in my study to my bedroom setup
> (basically my old pro-logic Yamaha with a el cheapo 29" telly)
over
Keiths
> KAT5 modules :-)
>
> M.