Re: Homebase Split AirCon Packaging condition Query

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Homebase Split AirCon Packaging condition Query
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 15:25:23 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., Kevin Hawkins <tivo@u...> wrote:
> 	Mark,
> I can fax you a copy of manual if you want -=20

Thanks Kevin. Please could you fax it t  01332 824823.

> it is a fairly dispensable read though !

I feared it might be but mainly wanted it t  check out what some of=20
the openings are for (I assume there is the standard labelled diagram=20
in there somewhere)

> I think you have all the bits (a spare pair of=20
> brackets is inc for a secondary location) - the red caps are for=20
> plugging the hoses if you disconnect them t  through mount (I=20
didn't=20
> get these).
>=20
> 		Re anything missing -you seem complete but I am=20
> missing =A3129 in my account that you are not ! :(

Yeah I am amazed at the discount they gave me. While the guy was=20
checking with the manager whether I could have *any* discount I was=20
closely examining the unit t  see if I would be prepared t  risk it=20
at full price. When he came back with the offer of =A370 I just snapped=20
it up. Could maybe have got a bit more if I haggled since it was=20
their first offer but it was still a bargain too good to miss and if=20
all goes well when I set it up at home then I will be very happy. I=20
only noticed a few cosmetic problems in store and when we plugged it=20
in t  test, it did create a cold airflow s  fingers crossed it will=20
work completely and I will be nice and cool in bed t night.=20

Mark.