Re: Re: Sky+ Press Release and Info

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Sky+ Press Release and Info
  • From: "Clive Chapman" <clivechapman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:18:29 +0100

Would be great wouldn't it !!

The problem is though the output from the tuners is digital (stream of
bytes) so you would need t
provide a conditional access system t  de-crypt it, then an MPEG decoder t
decode it and then
have t  write a load of software t  implement something like the on screen
graphics sky already provide
to make the system usable.

No mean feat !!

Clive