Re: Anyone into automation PLC's?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Anyone into automation PLC's?
  • From: "Richard Challis" <richard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:23:52 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0381_01C10220.4E9B63A0
C ntent-Typ(: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
C ntent-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I've spent the last 3 years as a Automation/Software engineer programming
a=
range of PLC's

Mitsi, Tele, AB, Siemens.

One of the problems is the cost of the pods required to talk t  them.

I will ask at my old work place (I resigned from my current work place
yest=
erday, so I'm not going to get any help from them!) for the serial cable
de=
tails.

Documentation and software might be an issue. There is a chance there
might=
be an old licance/documentation hanging arround.

What PLC's are you used to programming? I might be able to c me across an
o=
ld box that you might be more familular with.

Regards

Rich