RE: X-10 on eBay and our prices.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X-10 on eBay and our prices.
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 01:16:31 +0100

The last thing I want t  see is the UK HA "industry" (as it is)
going the
way of the PC component industry ... there the profits are sometimes
pennies
per item. Everyone is shagging out goods cheap and its wonderfull isn't it
... we can build PC's for bugger all dosh.

Try getting service out of these cheap companies ... Scan? Forget it. You
can have children in the time that you're waiting for their help desk (and
include the conception too)!

Phil