RE: Re: OT: Registered SDRAM

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT: Registered SDRAM
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:37:17 -0000

Thanks Richard, I actually found their descriptions after I posted the
message (isn't that always the way?)

I'm actually having problems installing XP which I think is caused by
the current memory generating errors. I think I'll just order a couple
of 256Mb DIMMS - memory is just SO cheap these days - 30 quid for 256Mb!

Given that the machine is used mainly for Office based apps, and
outright speed isn't a massive issue (it's a Pentium III 800 EB) I'll
pay the extra few quid and get registered (the mainboard supports it).

Tim