RE: DDAR - Ooo - Linux Gurus required!!!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DDAR - Ooo - Linux Gurus required!!!!!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:54:39 +0100

Ahhh ... so that's "feasible" and not "practical" then?
;-)

That's about my only "dislike" of the DDAR ... that there's no
war to choose
(for example) Queen / Innuendo / Play All. You have to lest by album and
scroll through until you get to Innuendo (and you have to remember what
albums in the list were by Queen as it doesn't say of course).

Phil

(bottom of page)

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/