DDAR - Ooo - Linux Gurus required!!!!!

I guess not may people have looked in the Licence folder?? I mean surely if
someone had looked we'd be hearing all about it wouldn't we???

For those who don't have a disk or haven't looked it appears to be the
source (some?) code for the DDAR player!!

Linux gurus here must be able to patch the kernel with the code from the
displayserver and allow us to control stuff the DDAR from  web page??

to quote the readme

"This source code is provided to meet our obligations under the GNU
General
Public License and Lesser General Public License and for other reasons.

The player-partial.o file is a partially built binary of the player code
that can be statically linked with a newer version of glibc to form a
complete player.

If you wish to replace the version of the player used by your Audio
Receiver you should untar the mercury.arf file, replace the
/empeg/bin/player file and retar it back up again. Note that you must use
GNU tar rather than Winzip or similar.

Please see BOOTING.txt for a complete description of the booting process.

Neither empeg nor its partners can provide support for this source
code."

Or am I just nuts?

Andy

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

Where in the #%&@ *IS* Carmen SanDiego?!