RE: OT: Ebay non delivery of auction goods

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Ebay non delivery of auction goods
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <dorsai@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:35:54 +0100

Patrick

I have bought quite a lot of stuff through ebay with no problems so far.
Did
the seller have a good rating?

Generally I won't deal with anyone who has no ratings or anyone who has a
bad rating, if the item was a lot of money I would either look for some
form
of escrow or for the seller to have a very good rating before I would
purchase.

One final point it is the middle of the holiday period so maybe the seller
is away on holiday.

hth

Mick