London Meet and DDAR Drop

  • To: "UKHA List \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: London Meet and DDAR Drop
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:22:40 +0100

Details for this meet/drop are as follows:

Date: Wednesday 22nd August
Time: 6.00pm onwards
Venue: Old Kings Head, 45 Borough High Street, Southwark (near London
Bridge)
Map:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=532750&y=180250&zoom=1&i
sp=187&ism=500&arrow=y?73,135

I haven't booked anything, but everyone is welcome as always. As it stands
right now I will be bringing DDAR's down for Kieran Broadfoot, Nick
Broughton, Mick Furlong, Patrick Lidstone and Mark Lockyer so can you guys
ensure that you bring something (like a bag or rucksack) to take the units
back home with you. As usual we will have a few drinks and then take it
from
there, we may well go for something to eat (there is a pizza place nearby)
but I won't bother booking a table. I am bringing down a non-member called
Keith who sorted out the shipping for the DDARs and is still in total awe
of
the fact that a PC can turn off a light, so god knows what he will think of
us. I know this isn't much notice, but it would be great if some of the
other London guys could come along too (Paul Gordon could see this as an
opportunity to hand over my Remote Control Kit for example ;-) ).

Regards

Graham

P.S. anyone for a game of pool?

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx