RE: HomeSeer control using gameport.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: HomeSeer control using gameport.
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:49:23 +0100

<VICTOR MELDREW MODE>
I don't believe it.
</VICTOR MELDREW MODE>

NO sooner do I reply to one post saying you can use the game port for
attaching sensors than someone posts that they have done it. :-)

Pity it wont be any use to Marc on his Linux box but maybe one of our
Bi-ComputerLingual ( is there such a word ???? - there is now!!) members
would be able to port it to the Linux world.

Be interesting to see what other HomeSeer users think of your program. I
have Homeseer but dont have it operational at the moment.

Well done Justin. Every new option available to us helps make UKHA more
adaptable and customisable to our individual needs.

Keith