RE: Re: (Mark ?)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: (Mark ?)
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:42:00 +0100

I have to admit that it bugs me when people say "and also"
together! even
the BBC news presenters now do it! Also why does the TV now spell someone's
name starting with a small letter! I do thing standards are falling and
advertising I think is also to blame for miss-spelling things, BUT this is
friendly group where educated people out of the goodness of their heart's
bother to help novices like me and for that I can forgive them almost
anything, lets not take things toooooooo seriously.

Just my .2p worth.

B.

PS did I tell you Phil that my puppy pee'd on Gerriants living room carpet
;-((( sorry Mr & Mrs Williams.

PPS you spelt Dyslexic wrong.......

RADSL increases

distance, and if the

> [...]
> [...]