Re: (Mark ?)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: (Mark ?)
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 22:24:39 -0000

Suits me just fine !

I know a good optician, if you are unable to read mail becuase it has
extra commas in it. (of course, thats if you bother to read it !)

I'm going to bite my tongue with what I would really like to say.

Quite sad that you have nothing better to do than check on gramatical
errors in e-mail.
I would have thought the content of mail would be more important, but
I guess not.

But of course I don't object to opinion, even ones as extreme as this.
It's a shame that the only times I see mail from you is when it is
critical about someone else's findings or ideas, especially when they
do not follow your own interpretations.

This group has been more than friendly and on many occasions people
on here have got me a fix to a problem very quickly.
It's a shame you cannot therefore participate in the spirit of what
these groups are about instead of putting someone down.

I apologise now to the group if they don't like me using multiple
commas, fullstops, spelling or any other gramatical errors, but I do
have better things to do then check my typing when asking a quick
question or just replying to such like.

Geraint.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...>
wrote:
> Perhaps I should have put a smiley after the four question marks.
>
> <rant>
>
> Actually I have to bite my tongue several times daily on the
Internet. This