Re: HomeSeer and Voice

Hi Gareth,

Thursday, April 26, 2001, 10:00:42 AM, you wrote:
Gareth> ok - I've installed HomeSeer. I have a server in my loft, and
I'd like to
Gareth> use voice recognition and text to speech.

Gareth> So - where do I start ? Any recommendations for microphone and
speakers,
Gareth> and placement, and shielded cable types ?

Gareth> It just seems so easy !

Gareth> Thanks

Gareth> G.

Have a look at