RE: MS13E help

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: MS13E help
  • From: Paul Wootton <paulw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:34:18 +0100

It's not usual to get the daytime/dusk frequently; unless you're actually
sitting in a dim office/room.
Can the sensor see the light its controlling?   That'll really bugger you
up
- and that's why I don't use the dusk sensor on any of the (8) MS13's I
have
around the place - I just rely on homeseer's daytime/nightime settings.
-- Paul --