RE: Rewiring

There are a range of switches that you can use.  The important thing is
that they are momentary.  We supply plastic (various colours), brass,
polished chrome, satin chrome, antique bronze, etc.  Then in many different
styles, eg rope, bead, stepped, plain.  Also you need to decide if you want
to incorporate other things into the switchplate, eg a PIR or doorbell can
be incorporated in some versions.  Chose your switches before putting in
the backboxes.  Some of the nicer switches need 48mm backboxes.

Regarding your electrician, the key thing is that the cable from each
switch and the cable from each light must go back to your distribution
board.  Make sure that you get him to install a distribution board/consumer
unit with enough spaces for the LD11s (you cannot get LD10s by the way any
more).  Work out how many you need, then allow for one MCB unit worth of
space between each one as a basis for your calculations,ie assume each LD11
will occupy 4 spaces.  This prevents overheating.

regards
John