Re: Cable advice

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!
Aria Visa - get yours today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/7102/9/_/2065/_/968921714/

If I remember rightly B&Q have Satellite grade for about 18 ukp

At 09:50 14/09/00 +0100, you wrote:

>After a bit of searching:
>Farnell have CT100 x 100m for =A340
>http://www.farnell.co.uk/Search/level_5.jhtml?PRODID=3D10498&SKUID=3D8483
>
>Letsautomate have CT100 x 100m for =A345
>http://www.letsautomate.com/cable.cfm?cfid=3D21999&cftoken=3D24123
>
>Screwfix have Satellite Coax x 100m for =A312.25
>http://www.screwfix.com/product.phtml?6624
>
>Maplin have FT100 x 100m for $44.99
>https://catalogue.maplin.co.uk/products/frameres.tpl?partcode=3DPB42V:PB43=
W:XS
>16S:XS17T:&SKU=3D275&cart=3D994735354&d=3Df&max=3D1
>

>Still no sign of 8 core shielded yet.
>
>Graham

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
t: 07976 625221                        Projects
e: sg@xxxxxxx                   Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com
"It has been claimed that a very large number of monkeys, armed with a
very=
=20
large number of typewriters, would eventually reproduce the great works of=
=20
mankind. It would appear that the internet is well on its way to proving=20
that wrong." - Anonymous