Re: Cable advice

Kids tested. Mom approved. And Dad liked it because
he got his loan approved in under 60 seconds.
Find out how. Click below
http://click.egroups.com/1/8423/9/_/2065/_/968918149/

> I want to get some cable for RF distribution, should I get the cable
> described as satellite (has extra shielding I think) even though I
have no
> satellite. Is this cable suitable for FM radio distribution as well.
Also
> am looking for some eight core shielded alarm cable (not twisted),
anyone
> know of a good source for either cable. I will need about 300m of
each.

I used CT100 everywhere.  All the AV room stuff (LOTS) plus two to every
other room.
Other have used CT125 but this is overkill.

Have a look at these pictures to see how far my Satelitte dishes are from
the house and they are using CT100 with perfect results..
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/wiring/images/dishes.jpg
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/wiring/images/dishesback.jpg

M.