RE: Offtopic - ISDN toll-free 24x7 ISPs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Offtopic - ISDN toll-free 24x7 ISPs
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:19:44 +0100

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/9/_/2065/_/968350673/

I see - I was a bit surprised he fell for that one ;-)

Turns out the company has paid for ISDN for him for his house, though, so
that may have influenced his policy ;-)