RE: Offtopic - ISDN toll-free 24x7 ISPs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Offtopic - ISDN toll-free 24x7 ISPs
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:34:43 +0100

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7726/9/_/2065/_/968344373/

Mark/John,

Thanks for the advice. Sadly, as we found out, it doesn't help my company.

However, on the basis of these emails, I went onto the web to BT and
freeserve, put together costings, and my wife's company has this afternoon
agreed to upgrade our home line to Highway, and pay the freeserve £10 a
month.

Mary works from home one day per week, and is currently paying about
£80/month dial-in charges. The £10/month + a VPN solution looked good, and
after a quick talk with their networks manager, we agreed that the ISDN
solution would help reliability also.

So I now have free, 24x7, ISDN ISP access from home :-)

Regards,

Mark