RE: Offtopic - ISDN toll-free 24x7 ISPs

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/9/_/2065/_/968344928/

At 17:34 07/09/00 +0100, you wrote:
>However, on the basis of these emails, I went onto the web to BT and
>freeserve, put together costings, and my wife's company has this
afternoon
>agreed to upgrade our home line to Highway, and pay the freeserve =A310
>month.

You jammy bugger, I couldn't justify it, and I'm a web developer!!

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
t: 07976 625221                        Projects
e: sg@xxxxxxx                   Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com
"It has been claimed that a very large number of monkeys, armed with a
very=
=20
large number of typewriters, would eventually reproduce the great works of=
=20
mankind. It would appear that the internet is well on its way to proving=20
that wrong." - Anonymous