RE: Supplier of CAT5 cable

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Supplier of CAT5 cable
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:59:42 +0100

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/9/_/2065/_/968327742/

Is it because some people post HTML format messages, and others are more
considerate ;-)

for my retro-wiring guide.