RE: PIP

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PIP
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:35:20 +0100

Great savings and lots more -- beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/8054/9/_/2065/_/968074620/

Hi Paul,

I have actually got a PIPview that I bought about 6 years ago for 89 quid.

Its Ok but the quality of the inset picture is a bit grim.

It has a built in tuner, 3 AV inputs and you can put the picure in any of 4
positions and swap them at will. I just liked the thought of having it all
integrated into the TV ;-)

Keith

BTW.  Your post hasnt got the Euro symbol now.....but it appeared in my
reply to Steve Gordon .... any relation ? His posting was in RTF not plain
text and showed up fine before I replied !!!