RE: Warfedale 28" Wide screen TV - NOW PIP

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Warfedale 28" Wide screen TV - NOW PIP
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 14:10:07 BST

Long Distance Savings! Click Here!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6657/9/_/2065/_/968073008/

>Pity.....I've always wanted a tele with PIP

Keith,

Lektropacks and Maplins both do an external PIP box for about £120 (IIRC),
Not sure if the box includes an additional tuner as well, (which would be
REALLY useful), or if it only provides the PIP for an external video
source.

What I'm planning on doing (when I get round to it!) is to put a TV card
into my HA PC (I bought the card about a year ago, and it's been sitting on
my "to do" shelf ever since). The card has a preview mode that
allows _up
to_ 9 channels to be viewed simultaneously on a single screen. I plan to
modulate the output from this onto the UHF net for viewing on all TV's,
showing all 5 terrestrial channels, plus whatever the Digibox is currently
outputting, plus some cameras...

RGS.

Paul G.