RE: RE: Cat 5 in 100m boxes / clipsal stuff

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: RE: Cat 5 in 100m boxes / clipsal stuff
  • From: nick.broughton@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:23:51 +0000

Not sure if I'm missing the point here.

Does that mean I can buy 100m reels, unboxed?  Where from?  I didn't
see these either when I was 'scouting'.  I'd be happy with these.

or

Did you mean to transfer it from the big reel onto smaller ones?

Mark, I'd thought of pulling off the correct length first but the
longest ones have to go down two floors, through airing cupboards,
bathrooms, kitchens and cupboards under stairs.  I can guarantee I'd
cut it 10cm short, and that if I added on 2m for good measure I'd be 10
too long!

Thanks again

Nick