Re: Cat 5 in 100m boxes / clipsal stuff

> > I've had a scout around and most of the web traders seem to sell
it in
> > 300m boxes.  Can you point me at good, cheap supplier who does
100m
> > boxes?

Keith and I did runs of 4 and 6 from only 2 boxes.  We pulled the cable out
while walking to where it had to go.  Once we had one we could use it to
cut
off as many of the same length as we needed.  Then we taped them together
and pulled them through.

M.

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"
http://click.egroups.com/1/9816/9/_/2065/_/971972124/