Re: NT5 [you may know it as Windows 2000]

the first two versions of NT were dogs, but 3.1 and 3.51 were okay.
Don't forget that the engine and core development for NT was sound. Four
of the core VAX/VMS coders started the project before MS bought it out,
and until v4 MS hadn't done a lot with the code to screw it up.
Marketing, Novell just haven't got the machine out of first gear yet :-(

Calum

Dr John Tankard wrote:

> > I've been on client sites migrating system from Netware 3.1.2 to
NT4

-------------------------~-~>
> No bidding, no
> guesswork.  Just
> great fares at Hotwire.

Dial 1-800-555-TELL -- You Won't Believe Your Ears!
For more details, click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9537/9/_/2065/_/971731285/

begin:vcard
n:Morrell;Calum