Re: The UK's first exhibition for automated & networked homes

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: The UK's first exhibition for automated & networked homes
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:38:26 BST

Got:
Comfort
Pronto & IR543
Homeseer & CM12
loads of PCs - 20GB+ MP3's
Big telly
DVD player
Dolby Digital Amp

Missing:
Subwoofer (Mission 70AS1, or if I'm feeling really flush, REL 600)
My preferred rear surround speakers (Mission DS77's)
My preferred centre speaker (Mission 77C1)
IO controller for HA (thinking of Ocelot)
UCM for comfort

Unfortunately though, I'm pooor this month :-(( - I've got over £1000 worth
of petrol receipts outstanding to claim back from work, and I have to pay
for my big telly at the end of the month!

(Also, it's SWMBO's birthday at the end of the month too, so October is
going to be a bit lean on the "toy" front :-0)

Oh well, there's always next months bonus ;-)

Paul G.