Re: bearbox

At 09:20 11/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
>At Seven Grand I presume you weren't going to buy one!

Eh... no.  Unless they would like to donate and install one in exchange for
me keeping quiet about (almost) getting there first :-)

One of these days I really ought to patent something...

Nigel

Get free updates on your stocks from any phone with Tellme!
Call 1-800-555-TELL.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9535/9/_/2065/_/971254356/