AutoDoor locks

Hi,

I've been lurking for a little while now, gathering
information to apply to my selfbuild. As my build
is about to become water-tight, I now need to address
the issue of door & window locks - the last thing
I want to do is install 'standard' locks and then
upgrade later to 'automated' locks.

So to my query....
I would like to have automated locking for doors
and windows. When I say automated, I mean that the
units can report their status (open, closed, opened
N times), they are keyless (pin code, swipe card),
and can be locked/unlocked remotely.

Does anyone know where I can buy such a system, or the
components?

TIA

Russ

Russ Olivant               Tel 020 8332 7400
ADC Software Systems       Fax 020 8332 7403
23 Sheen Road
Richmond                   Email russ_olivant@xxxxxxx
Surrey
United Kingdom

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/7/_/2065/_/959780781/