From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of R=
ob Mouser
Sent: 28 February 2009 11:10
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] CurrentCost

>From the FAQ:

My tariff alters after a number of units, what figure should I enter into
t=
he display?

The Current Cost monitor is designed to highlight wastage and is not
intend=
ed to be a revenue meter. The reason a cost is on there is to offer some
re=
levancy to the wattage used. The best currency to highlight wastage is
ener=
gy (expressed as watts) although money ultimately saved is an obvious
benef=
it.=20

A good solution, offered by a user is:
Add the two tariffs together, then add five per cent VAT, finally divide
by=
two, and enter this value in as a single tariff.

Rob

Mrs came=20
> > home (Lights, Washing Machine and Central Vac all going) we
were=20
> > showing
> > 5.5 Kwatts!!  I don't think she's grasped that its not the
"High=20
> > Score" she has to get.
> >
> > BTW the pre-programed unit price was well off the =A30.158 that
NIE=20