Re: Real Time MP3 Encoding

The later versions of windows come with a schedular (sched.exe) I think.
If not try looking at Tucows (www.tucows.com) they'll have something
that will work.

I have seen a W95 port of the Unix cron daemon, but it wasn't very good.
I'd go for something with a better front end.

Stuart Grimshaw,
System Administrator,
Community, Leisure & Cultural Services Dept.
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council.

t:01254 587235