Loony video question...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Loony video question...
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:44:38 -0000

I'm running out of Video inputs!

I have:

- A Loewe Xelos telly with three inputs:
- SCART 1 (component video)
- SCART 2 (won't deal with component video)
- S-Video/RCA (only one usable)

which are respectively plugged into:

- A Laserdisk player with SCART out as the only option
- A VCR with SCART out as the only option
- A DVD-equipped PC with S-Video or RCA out

I'm considering getting more sources, Satellite, HomeVision, Security
Cameras.

I have a BARCO video switch, which will accept up to 8 video in on BNCs,
and not only let me select between them but do some fairly sexy geometry
adjustments, but I don't know whether it will really work with a TV...

Can any one advise? I'd be fine if asked to plug it into a CRT like what I
used to have, but that went the way of all flesh...

Mark Harrison
European IT Manager, BP/Bovis Alliance
New Tel No: +44 7010710239
Fax: +44 20 8423 7711
SMTP: Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx

Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.
http://click.egroups.com/1/749/3/_/2065/_/948213996/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1