Re: KeyFob

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: KeyFob
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:49:52 GMT

I found this comment rather interesting:

<snip>
We have the latest spec KR19E's and TM12's in stock which operate at the
new
European frequency of 433MHz. These units ARE DTI approved for use in the
UK.
<end snip>

I was not previously aware that we had a new frequency for X10 radio kit -
bit of a bummer really, as it obviously means if I want to get any more of
it, it won't work with what I already have....

Obvious question: WHY did we have to change frequency? - surely the old
413MHz frequency was approved in the UK (otherwise it would have been
illegal to sell/use them??) - Are there any advantages to using the new
frequency?

How recently did this change? - and can I tell what frequency my TM12 is
on?
(is is written on it somewhere?)

Is this more bloody Euro-interference?

Paul G.

>From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] KeyFob
>Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:12:43 -0000
>

>Anyone got one of these...
>http://www.letsautomate.com/10310.cfm?cfid=18333&cftoken=10826
>..if so would you like to do a review of it?
>
>Also...what is the range like when using this with a TM12U?
>
>Thanks
>
>M.

>Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
>You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign
>up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
>
>eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
>http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947965820/