Re: KeyFob

Paul,
The radio frequency for X10 changed from 418 to 433 quite a while back,
around 8 -12 months. This was to improve
reliability and performance, we're told. The UK importers do try to keep
some of the old 418 Mhz in stock.

I'm not sure if the KR19's are available in 433 though, I can find out?
That said, most of the radio stuff, HR10, KR19, UR24 struggles to perform
when taken outside of the property,
maybe that's a good thing for security but not if you want to operate your
garage door and other automation functions
from the garden or down the road. There is a new secure frequency HR11
coming shortly from X10, I'm waiting for details.

If you are really after some code-secure, anti grab, 200 metre+ performance
radio keyfobs to link with Homevision or Comfort, try this:

http://www.comfort.org.uk/products/indexW.html

Regards

Andrew Roberts (Technical Sales Manager)
Comfort Home Controls
(New Sales Line 44(0)1244 680675)
(New Fax Line 44(0)870 063 6164)
Manufacture, Distribution & Support