Re: The wife don't like my LW10 !!!

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: The wife don't like my LW10 !!!
  • From: "Kiff, Graham" <Graham.Kiff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:11:58 -0000

Will the LD10 work with the existing wall switch but without diming
capability (ie can only be dimmed via X10 commands)

Graham Kiff

Otherwise,
> the
>
> Yes, you need a P that is constantly on. Which of course means it's
not
> THAT
> straight forward... :-(
>
> Obviously the P GOING to the switch is always on, it's just not always
on,
> AFTER the switch. So maybe you could split the P above the ceiling
where
> the
> switch is, and then take it across to where the light is. Er...turn
off
> the
> electric first !
>
> > LD10 won't get signals to turn on the voltage I guess!.  Still
getting
> my
> > head round this, but I think I'm there!  As a general comment,
there
> doesn't
> > seem to be a glut of technical information on these modules (or
is it me
> > being dumb?)
>
> No you're not being dumb at all. There frankly is, very little around.
The
> single piece of paper you get with the AD/LD is less than
informative...

> But then that's what we're (this ng) here for !
>
> Mike

> Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at
> SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.

> -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1

> You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign
>
> up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
>
> eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
> http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947517209/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1