Re: The wife don't like my LW10 !!!

http://www.comfort.org.uk has some
useful wiring diagram PDFs in the X10
products section.

I've no idea whether this is standard practice, or just the way my house
is wired, but the ceiling rose (the bit the light bulb is wired to) has
common (i.e. on all the time) live and neutral wires, along with the
switched live that runs up from the switch to the actual light fitting.
Thus this is a logical place to fit the X10 unit since there's loads of
space under the floorboards and all the necessary wiring connections.
Just remember that LD10s have fuses that blow occasionally (apparently -
mine have yet to, but then no bulbs have blown yet), so access may be a
problem if you fit the LD10 under the floorboards.

If you don't want dimming, the AD10 is a much simpler proposition - you
can keep your existing on-off light switches and it has no fuses to
blow.

Ray.

Looking for educational tools for your kids?

Find everything you need at SmarterKids.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/645/3/_/2065/_/947524197/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1