Re: PC-Dash anyone?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: PC-Dash anyone?
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:57:59 GMT

I had similar problems trying to find any PC supplier that carried it - to
no avail. In the end, I tried the obvious - I went straight to the
manufacturer's website (www.saitek.com), and followed a few links from
there
to their so-called official distributors (of which two are listed) - their
distributors links were a bit pants really: the links only took me to those
companies homepage, NOT a page specifically relevant to the PC-Dash (and I
had the devil of a time searching through those sites looking for it before
I gave up!). Finally, back at the Saitek site, I happened across a page (I
think I followed the "promotions" link..) which gave me all the
information
required to order it straight from Saitek UK. (You can't order via the
website, - you have to phone them up!)

The details are as follows:

Sales Office

01454 855050 credit card hotline

Cheques to be sent to:
The Sales Department
Saitek plc.
Park House
Thornbury
Bristol
BS35 2AQ
UK

They quoted me £24.99 plus £3 P&P, and stated 7-10 days delivery.

I ordered one from them about 5 days ago, so I expect to receive it in the
next week....

I'll let you know what happens.....

Regards.

Paul G.

>From: Raymond <Reb.barnett@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] Re: PC-Dash anyone?
>Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:44:24 -0000
>

> > I'm talking about the Saitek PC-Dash control pad
> > (www.saitek.com) - I think
> > that this thing could potentially make a pretty super
> > tabletop HA controller
>
>Where do you get them from, and how much do they cost? I tried Dabs and
>they don't list it...
>
>Ray.

>Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at
>SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.

>-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947512689/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1