Re: The wife don't like my LW10 !!!

> this is the same set up as the diagram for the brass push buttons on
your
> web-site right?
> (http://www.letsautomate.com/brass.cfm?cfid=18683&cftoken=27584)

Yes

> Where the P must be wired to the LD10, presumably I'm going to have to
find
> an independent constant live source for this? (i.e. I'm not going to
be
able
> to use cabling that forms part of the existing light setup).
Otherwise,
the

Yes, you need a P that is constantly on. Which of course means it's not
THAT
straight forward... :-(

Obviously the P GOING to the switch is always on, it's just not always on,
AFTER the switch. So maybe you could split the P above the ceiling where
the
switch is, and then take it across to where the light is. Er...turn off the
electric first !

> LD10 won't get signals to turn on the voltage I guess!.  Still getting
my
> head round this, but I think I'm there!  As a general comment, there
doesn't
> seem to be a glut of technical information on these modules (or is it
me
> being dumb?)

No you're not being dumb at all. There frankly is, very little around. The
single piece of paper you get with the AD/LD is less than informative...

But then that's what we're (this ng) here for !

Mike

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947515309/

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1