Re: Was: Maplin IR repeater in sale, Now: General IR query...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Was: Maplin IR repeater in sale, Now: General IR query...
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:35:09 -0000

> off at the mains and switch back on again (BTW you'll have to do this
with
> your Digibox occasionally too!!).

Same with mine, but only when my 11 month old daughter pulls the viewing
card part way out of the slot, then the thing hangs. Her other bad habits
including hiding remotes (Last week I found our Pronto in the coal bucket
;-< nearly a very expensive fire.

John
jtankard@xxxxxxx
Building Links Page http://www.tankard.com/links.htm
Extra links to hotlinks@xxxxxxx please

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947167799

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1