SNMP & X10

  • To: "'UKHA List (E-mail)'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SNMP & X10
  • From: Grimshaw Stuart <stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:43:03 -0000

This document may be of interest to some of the members of this list. At
the moment it's a little over my head.

http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/ftp/mirror/internet-drafts/draft-schaufen
buel-x10-mib-00.txt

I dont know if there are any SNMP experts on the list, but if there are
I'd appreciate you dropping me a line, I have a problem I'd like to
discuss.

All the best for 2000,

Stu.

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947167674

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1