Re: Re: AvantGo

Could I have a link to the direct URL please, I've been playing with
sitescooper+isilo lately on my Palm as a smaller alternative to avantgo to
see what that is like.

Thanks

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Mark McCall wrote:

> It's ready to roll.  It has been accepted by AvantGo but I'm just
waiting
> for them to launch it on their site.  I have emailed you the actual
URL so
> you can try it directly.  Let me know what type of device you're using
and
> if the tect looks correctly formatted.
>
> Thanks
>
> M.

Ben White
ben@xxxxxxx
KeConnect Internet
http://www.keme.net/

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10923/1/_/2065/_/977418481/