Interfacing Homevision & Comfort - what approach to take?

I know that some of you folks out there have both HV and Comfort
integrated to varying degrees, I I would like to know strategies you
have used to do it.

I see the issue as a two stage one. First is to use the X-10 interface
to send commands between the two. In my case, for example, I would tend
to use Comfort to sense occupancy, send an X-10 code to HV, which would
set a flag or turn a light on or whatever.

The second stage is to use ACE to tie the two together. This looks to be
superior, so long as you have a spare computer to run it 24/7. I don't
have that hence the two stage process.

Any comments?
--
Julian Driver