Re: Cliping cable to external (brick) walls.

There were a couple of people who suggested hammering the nail into the
joint between the brick & the mortar that worked well. I now have 2 X10
controlled external lights.

Keiths additional "softly softly catchy monkey" adive helped a
great deal
to. Short quick taps are better then hard whacks with the hammer.

"Just give it a little tappy, tap tap taparoo."

On 2000.12.05 23:50:43 +0000 Robert Crawshaw wrote:

> [...]
Luckiliy

--
,,,
(o o)