Re: UKHA 2001 Questionnaire

The two choices are there to help distinguish between those with technical
training really, since it's assumed if you have a technical job, you have
some technical training of one form or another (either self taught or on
some course), so I'd got for the technical one.

On 2000.12.28 14:28:48 +0000 steve wrote:
> Stuart,
>
> I started life as 'technical' but have been self employed
'non-technical'
> the last 8 years apart from additionally my year part-time recently at
> Maplins holiday camp. Additionally of course i never stop tinkering.
>
> Which route do i take ?
>
> Steve.

Questionnaire.

===========================oOO==(_)==OOo==============================
)===============================

--
,,,
(o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
\_)  (_/

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10923/1/_/2065/_/978013809/