Re: UKHA - The Christmas meet???

Ian Lowe wrote:

> > Did you miss the fact I live there or do you just not like me
knocking
> > it?
>
> Yes to both, actually. to be honest, I spent far too long working in
> Edinburgh, and hearing tons of (unfair) abuse levelled at Glasgow. I'm
a bit
> touchy :)

Yeah, I worked with people from Livingston/Edinburgh and got that as
well, but then I also knew people that returned the compliment [or lack
thereof].

> > I've lived in Kirkintilloch [a few miles NE of the centre of
Glasgow]
> > all my life except for the couple of years I lived in Winchester.
>
> Ah, right. I have friends who have lived in Kirkie/Lenzie (never quite
sure
> where the line is) for years. nice place...

Tom Johnston House at Woodhead Park, everything past it is Lenzie [the
Forth and Clyde Canal creates quite a nice insulator].

> I come from Lanarkshire myself (Wishaw, then Motherwell) but I went to
Uni
> in Glasgow (strathclyde) At the moment, I live out in Chapelhall.

Well at least it wasn't Hamilton ;-) And I was at the Callie.

Calum
eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/975868860/

begin:vcard