Re: UKHA - The Christmas meet???

Why not ??????

I only live a few miles from Glasgow airport in an expanding village called
Houston....OK says it all :-) nice bottles, nice bump on the head,

In reality it's actually quite nice but a heck of  a lot colder than you
guys and girls get down south. When I was at a piping seminar in London on
Wednesday, I found it so warm I struggled to get to sleep.

After working in Milton Keynes and living in Northampton for 3 years,
driving home every Friday and back every Sunday. The main comment I can
make
is....It is faster and far more relaxing to drive in Scotland than
England...
:-)

just to get my penny's worth in

Campbell

Question : Why did Ryanair charge only £4.50 to fly Prestwick to Stanstead
and
£19.50 Stanstead to Prestwick, are they trying to get the Scots to migrate
South or is it all downhill to London.