Re: Source for momentary switches

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Source for momentary switches
  • From: Ian Oliver <ioliver.lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:26:02 GMT

> I got mine from Farnell, but they have "Push" written
accross the switch.
> They were about 3:50 each if I remember.

MK do maybe five push switches. Some have either "push", a bell
symbol, or
are red, but there are two blank ones, one dual pole push to make and one
single pole change over. Part numbers available on request.  All fit MK
logic plus grid.

Regards

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/975486404/