RE: Another IR success...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Another IR success...
  • From: "Ian Bird" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:50:47 -0000

A quick update

I have a PCB! Ok, it doesn't work but at midnight last night I found I had
missed the connection to pin 4 of the IC and I guess this would kinda slow
it up a bit. I have made some mods and it looks good. Keiths advice on
photo
etching was invaluable. On my first attempt I ended up with what looked
liks
PERFECT pcb's They even drilled and soldered OK. Not much time this week
and
away at the weekend but soon I think. Might even have some info for Nigel
as
well.

Ian